Thursday, January 27, 2011

February Hotbuys

Hey it's me Sara-Joy.
Most of you probably saw a notification that said 'February Hotbuys."
I did and I clicked on it.

These Hotbuys are ok-ish. Not as bad as the January Ones but not as good as I would like.

  The Hotbuys:

Hotbuys Dotted Jacket:
Release Date: February 1st
Store: Evil Panda
My Review:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jacket, it's simalar to last month's Jacket, only cuter. This is by far my favorite Hotbuy this month!

The Hotbuys Double Belt:
Release Date: February 4th
Store: Rio
My review:
This is an 'ok' Hotbuy, it's not bad but it's not really cute either. I may buy it, who knows.

The Hotbuys Vest:
Release Date; February 8th
Store: Fallen Angel
My Review:
I like this vest, it's simple and cute. I may be buying it.

The Hotbuys 'Fluffy' Earrings
Release Date: February 10th
Store: Splendid
My review:
These Earrings are eh ok. Not as good as last months, I might buy them, if I can find an outfit to match them.
The Hotbuys Sweater:
Release Date: February 12th
Store: Evil Panda
My Review:
I like this sweater, honestly it's cute. i may end up buying it :)

The Hotbuys Striped Dress:
Release Date: February 14th (VALENTINES DAY :)) )
Store: Fudge
My review:
I LOVE this dress, it's prefect for Valentines Day, and it just "Fits"

The Hotbuys Shoes:

Release Date: February 17th
Store: Stardoll
My review:
I Like the shoes, honestly they are simple and go great with everything, when they are released I'll probably be buying them.

The ' I want More" Cropped Tee
Release Date: February 20th
Store: Fudge
My Review:
I like this shirt, I probably will buy. I like how it says  "I WANT MORE" lol XD

The Hotbuys Dress
Release Date:  February 24th
Store: Bisou
My Review:
This dress is nice, but idk about it. It's ok i guess I may buy it, depends on the price.

The Hotbuys Purse
Release Date: February 26th
Store: Pretty In Pink
my review:
I love this purse, it's pretty but simple. I will probably buy it, since I can find something to match it.







So what do you think of  the Upcoming Hotbuys? Do you like em? Or were Paras's ideas better?



~Sara~Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment