Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The January Hotbuys!!!

After a long wait, the January Hotbuys are FINALLY here!!!
The Bow Dress
From: Bisou
Release date: January 18th
My Review:
I Really like this dress, i probably will buy it.

The Studded Jacket
From: Fallen Angel
Release date: January 29th
My Review:
When i first looked at the Hotbuys a few minutes ago, I fell in LOVE with this jacket, when it comes out, I will defently buy it!

The Hotbuys Shoes:
From: Rio
Release Date: January 11th
My Review:
These would go great with the Jacket I mentioned earlier. I sorta like these shoes.

The Cotten Bag:
From:  Pretty In Pink
Release Date: January 23rd
My Review:
I like this bag, honestly i think it's cute. Except for the fact that It really doesn't match anything.

The Earrings:
From: Splendid
Release Date: January 17th
My Review:
I Like these earrings because they are simple, and can go good with any outfit, when they come out I'll probably be buying them.

The Star Skirt:
From: Evil Panda
Release Date: January 13th
My Review:
I'm not a big fan of it, but it's ok. I like the star.


The Feather Pants:
From: Fallen Angel
Release Date: January 15th.
My Review:
I would like these pants, if they didn't have feathers on them.
Without the feeathers they would go GREAT with the jacket and shoes I mentioned earlier.

The Faux Fur Hat:
from: Evil Panda
Release Date: January 27th
My Review:
I don't like this hat, I really don't, Stardoll went a little too far...


The Hotbuys Dress:
From: Rio
Release Date: January 25th
My Review:
I like the colors used in this dress, I also like teh "Belt" in the middle.


The Hotbuys Top:
From: Fudge
Release Date: January 21st
My Review:
I like this top, I'm not sure if I will be buying it or not.




So tell me what you think about the January Hotbuys. Are they the BEST HOTBUYS Ever, the WORST or You like some of the items, just tell me in the comments.




--Sara--

No comments:

Post a Comment