Thursday, May 26, 2011

June Hotbuys!

Well these are the June hotbuys, I actually like them and will probably buy a few of them =]
Here are the release dates and my review:

Hotbuys Feather Drop Earrings:
Store: Splendid
Release Date: 6/2
Rating: 8/10
Review: I LOVE these earrings, they are cute and simple!

Hotbuys Summer Dress
Store: Bisou[ I still call it that even though Stardoll changed the name to Bonjor Bizou]
Release Date: 6/4
Rating: 9/10
Review: This dress is really cute and something I would wear in  the future, I  will buy it  depending on the price.

Hotbuys Swimsuit
Store: Rio
Release Date: 6/6
Rating: 7/10
Review: I like this swimsuit and I'[ll buy it depending on the price.

Hotbuys Striped pants:
Store: Evil Panda
Release Date: 6/9
Rating: 9/10
Review: I LOVE the design of these pants, and I really will buy them, alonmg depending with the price.

Hotbuys Wing Tee
Store: Stardoll Shop
Release Date: 6/11
Rating: 7/10
Review: I like this tee, I mean I like wings. But  it's one of those things I'm not sure about.

Hotbuys Jumpsuit
Store: Fudge
Release Date: 6/14
Rating: 6.5/10
Review: Not too sure about wearing a Jumpsuit with a watermelon on it but it is cute.

Hotbuys Dress
Store: Pretty In Pink[or Pretty In Love]
Release Date: 6/16
Rating. 9/10
Reivew:  I really love this dress, it is something I will buy no matter what the price!

Hotbuys Dyed Dress
Store: Bisou
Release Date: 6/18
Rating: 7/10
Review: It's nice, and I like it but it's something that I would buy depending on the price.

Hotbuys Shoes:
Store: Rio
Release Date: 6/21
Rating: 10/10
Review: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE SHOES! BY FAR THE BEST HOTBUY OF THIS MONTH! [And why am i typing in all caps?]

Hotbuys Beach Bag:
Store: Fudge
Release Date: 6/24
Rating 8/10
Review: Another must-have! It's really cute and I like the diamond.




-Sara
{PS Tell me in the comments below, which is your favorite hotbuy from this month?}





No comments:

Post a Comment