Saturday, October 22, 2011

November Hotbuys!

Hey guys,
So today Stardoll released the November Hotbuys ( I can't believe it's already the third week of October!)
I'm literelly drooling on my Keyboard right now! I am in L-O-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These Hotbuys are so winter Chic! And I love that Beret! Not to mention but that purse is stunning and those shoes? I can't wait any longer! I want them NOW!

Release Dates/Ratings/and Reviews:
Hotbuys Mixtape top:
Store: Fudge
Release Date: November 2nd
Rating: 7/10
Review: We haven't seen a Hotbuys crop top in awhile so I'm glad we have one. I think the design is very cute.

Hotbuys Necklace:
Store: Tingling
Release Date: November 4th
Rating: 6/10
Review: It's a very bold piece, I'll probably buy it. But I still don't know what I'll wear it with.

Hotbuys Tube Dress:
Store: Bisou
Release Date: November 7th
Rating: 7/10
Review: It's a very simple and beautiful piece. But I can imagine it will range from 15 stardollars to 27 stardollars.

Hotbuys Peace Leggings:
Store: Evil Panda
Release Date: November 9th
Rating: 8/10
Review: I'm not a very big fan of Peace Signs anymore BUT I do think these leggings are pretty cool.

Hotbuys Feather Purse:
Store: Rio
Release Date: November 11th
Rating: 10/10!
Review: This bag is super super super super super cute! I love every little thing about it! It's darling, it's elegant, it's chic!

Hotbuys Leopard Print Vest:
Store: Rio
Release Date; November 14th
Rating: 7/10
Review: It's cute!

Hotbuys Silver Heel Boots:
Store: Fallen Angel
Release Date: November 16th
Rating: 9/10
Review; These boots are so cute! Will deffo buy!

Hotbuys Dress:
Store: Bisou
Release Date: November 18th
Rating: 10/10
Review: Very simple, but yet breathtaking dress. I think we've seen a Hotbuys Dress like this before but it doesn't matter!

Hotbuys Suspender Tee
Store: Stardoll Shop
Release Date: November 22nd
Rating: 7/10
Review: It's cute, the suspenders aren't too tacky!

Hotbuys Lepoard Print Beret
Store: Rio
Release Date: November 25th
Rating: 100/100! ( 10/10!)
Review: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BERET! It's so simple and darling and chic! I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So that's this month's Hotbuys. What do you think? Do you think that these Hotbuys are the best batch of 2011? Or are you just not sure? Leave a comment below!
- Sara







No comments:

Post a Comment