Thursday, November 10, 2011

1 Year with you!

On Saturday, November 5th, my blog turned 1 year old!
And I thought I would tell you the story, of the blog.

The Early Days ( November 5th-January 9th):
When I created this blog, I never really intended to post every day. So my first post: Coolest Person on Stardoll was basically advertising myself. At the time I had 1,501 Starpoints ( that's little compared to my 3771 that I have today) and my doll probably looked like this:
( This was taken from my album :) )
Back then I really wanted to be known, I wanted to make a statement! So I created this blog, never knowing that within 2 months and 4 days time, I would be posting regularly.
- Fast Forward to January 9th, 2011-
It was a Sunday, and my cousins were out of town. So I couldn't go attend Sunday Services ( or Churh) because they weren't there to drive me. So I stayed home.
When I went on my computer, I looked up Stardoll on Google Images. There I found a girl named Lel1996's blog and I started to read. In amazement, I suddenly wanted to blog and remembered I had a blog called " The Stardoll Times". So I began to post. I believe my first post on that day was:
Where Are the January Hotbuys!?!? if you remember that Stardoll was about 11 days late on the Hotbuys, and people were left in question. So I wrote a post ( and it was kind of a raging post too!) saying " WHERE ARE THE HOTBUYS!!!"
Then I wrote about other things such as " My review on the freebies that Stardoll gives us...
basically in that post I wrote about the Freebies that Stardoll gives us every time it reaches a Million Member Mark.

Writers from above ( January 10th-Febuary 15th)
If you have been a follower of this blog since it's started then I'm pretty sure you remember Charmane, Ruby, and later on Liberty. Those were my writers.
( My last header with all of the writers)
I remember having them post frequently. Charmane probably did the most posting (besides me ;) ) then  Ruby and then later on Liberty. Liberty was supposed to be a Freebie Writer ( a writer who posts about Stardoll's Freebies). She only had 2 posts. Before she and all of the other writers ( except me) left. And the blog became mine.

Here is Liberty's Posts:

Now if you remember really hard. Charmane and Ruby did something called " Paras and Ruby's Top 10" which was basically there 10 Starplaza picks of the week.
Heres the Top 10 Posts:
It didn't last very long...

On Febuary 15th, all of the writers emailed me saying that they didn't want to do the blog anymore. Charmane said that she might return in the summer, but then around May she said she wasn't returning.
So I turned this blog into my own.
( The First Header where the blog was my own)


Building it everyday ( Febuary 16th-March 18th)
During this time I decided that I would do everything I could to make this blog mine. I changed the background, the header and even began to write more rants...
Then I realized it wasn't enough.
So I started to post about Stardoll Updates. And my personal experinces on Stardoll.
Around this time, the n-dubzfan case was still going on. So I did post about that. But it did end. On Febuary 18th when she was deleted. Then I relaxed.
I posted abotu Hotbuys, and the little things. But the little things make up the big things.
For St.Patricks Day I made this Header:


Springing into love ( March 19th- April 30th)
During March and April I noticed How Much I loved Blogging. I posted nearly every day and made a lot of Youtube Tutorials.

I fall into a deep deep passion for blogging. I was making Youtube Videos and such. It was an amazing feeling to blog! I loved connecting with my followers and posting what ever I wanted! It was a great way to get my opinions out!


The Summer of Stardoll ( May 1st-August 30th)
During May I didn't post a lot because I was having computer problems ( I'm Sure you know the story) but I longed to blog. I wanted you all to know. Then on May 14th my computer got fixed and the first thing I did was post! About everything
You can view that post Here :)

During June I only posted 13 Times  isn't that sad? I mean I was on Summer Vay-Cay and I didn't even post! :O
But I made it up to you all by posting 42 times in July and 34 Times in August.
In July I decided to post about the Hotbuys. Like when each Hotbuy Comes out I post about it!

Today:
Today I look back at my old posts and cherish them. For now I willl still be writing here and I know somewhere down the line I will eventually stop. But that would be today, I will continue blogging here for a very very long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment